- The approval of a client account for Global AutoTrading and the acceptance of client orders are at the sole discretion of Global AutoTrading Inc. (“Global AutoTrading”).
- This web site is presented for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell securities or securities derivative products of any kind, nor serve as any type of investment advice or strategies.
- All transactions are subject to the rules, regulations, customs and usages of the exchange and market where executed, and to all applicable federal, state, and SRO rules and regulations.
- The cancellations of open orders are subject to prior executions. Market orders may not be cancelled.
- The information provided is provided by sources deemed to be reliable. However, Global AutoTrading does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information with regard to the results to be obtained from its use.
- Global AutoTrading does not warrant or guarantee the dependability of the internet, thus, access to services may be limited during periods of peak internet activity or market volatility.
- The ability of Global AutoTrading to place an equity short sale transaction may be limited from time to time by the ability to borrow the desired equity. Margin and maintenance margin requirements may be changed without advanced notice to reflect appropriate market volatility.
- Global AutoTrading, in its sole discretion and without advance notice, may deem it appropriate to liquidate or enter into offsetting transactions in a client account if your account does not meet Global AutoTrading’ broker’s or Exchange capital requirements.
- The client is solely responsible for the confidentiality of his/her password and username.
- Equity Option trading is not suitable for all customers. Please review the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options .