Which brokers does Global AutoTrading use?
Global Autotrading currently works with two brokers: Interactive Brokers and tradier.
Interactive Brokers offers:
- Very low commission rates, for both stocks and options;
- Can accept clients from all over the world
- Supports bonds, stocks, options, and complex strategies like spreads and iron condors
- Low minimum funding of $5000
- Supports paper trading accounts to allow new clients to test out investment newsletters (Global AutoTrading cannot autotrade in your paper trading account, however).
It's easy to set-up a new account, too! For most people, all of it can be done electronically. It's slightly simpler if you open an account with Global AutoTrading first, but if you already have an existing account with IB, it can be linked
to Global AutoTrading to allow us to trade in it.
- Very simple pricing structure, for both stocks and options;
- Supports stocks, options, and complex strategies like spreads and iron condors
- Low minimum funding of $1000
We also autotrade with E*TRADE; however, only select newsletters can be traded with these brokers; please contact us to confirm if you preferred newsletter(s) can be autotraded with E*TRADE.