Which brokers does Global AutoTrading use?
Global Autotrading currently works mainly with one broker: Interactive Brokers. While Global Autotrading is always on the lookout for good deals on behalf of its clients, Interactive Brokers has a lot going for it:
- Very low commission rates, for both stocks and options;
- Can accept clients from all over the world
- Supports stocks, options, and complex strategies like spreads and iron condors
- Low minimum funding of $5000
- Supports paper trading accounts to allow new clients to test out investment newsletters (Global AutoTrading can't trade in your paper trading account, however).
It's easy to set-up a new account, too! For most people, all of it can be done electronically. It's slightly simpler if you open an account with Global AutoTrading first, but if you already have an existing account with IB, it can be linked
to Global AutoTrading to allow us to trade in it.
We also autotrade with eOption and E*TRADE; however, only select newsletters can be traded with these brokers; please contact us to confirm if you preferred newsletter(s) can be autotraded with these brokers.